- Write your blog posts with conviction.
- Always aim for a conversational tone. Short sentences always win.
- Write engaging, timeless content.
- Try to write blog posts of at least 300 words, and never exceed 1,000 words.
- You need to communicate a decent point. Don’t just write random words that don’t make sense.
Community and Growth
- Learning how to monetize your blog in Malaysia is not that easy. Beginners must not obsess with numbers. Just use Google Analytics to track your progress.
- Explore guest blogging.
- Make content which are highly relevant and easily shareable. Majority of online content is shared through social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Reddit. Make it easy for your readers to share your content to their friends.
- Aim for frequent interaction with our community and readers. Why don’t you write unfinished blog posts, and then ask them to complete statements?
- Don’t underestimate the benefits and significance of networking. Failing to connect with fellow bloggers means missing out on tons of promising opportunities.
Inspiration and Motivation
- Always look for new ways to get inspired.
- Be patient. Never give up.
- List down every idea that will cross your mind each day. A simple notetaking app can help you with this. Capture all of your ideas, and then them into engaging blog posts.
- Face critics bravely. Their words must fuel you to work harder, and improve your work.
- Learn from your competitors and other bloggers. However, don’t try to be someone else. Develop your own personality and branding.
- Never lie. Trust is easily lost, and slowly earned.
- Choose a unique theme.
- Reach out to your readers through an email list.
- Invest in quality web design.